Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We Did It!

Still reeling from the excitement, I am proud to say that we have finished shooting Prep School Blues Season Two. Today was an excellent shooting day, with only two scenes. I can't wait to get the footage put together and up on the web. In my opinion, the show has only gotten better in every aspect.

All my thanks and love to our wonderful cast: Nick, Bryan, Sara, Fanelli and Alyssa. You guys all without exception owned those characters and brought them to life.

And shout out to our amazing crew: Kevin on camera, Andrea rallying the troops, Celine on audio, along with Dustin and Noah rocking my world. Special thanks also goes to Alex, Shaina, Parisa, Tyrus and the always fabulous Patricia "Tish" Hill.

Gonna go hibernate for a while, but for now live, love and be happy.

-C.



PS. Favorite Quotes...

"Chris, you really are the Queen Bee of this shoot." -Bryan, on reference to my tiara and pink feather robe

"It really is like Gossip Girl!" - Alyssa, stating the obvious

"So basically, make it gayer?" -Nick, about my direction for a scene

"This is as far as I can go, I don't wear underwear." -Fanelli, on disrobing for the final scene

"Wow, I'm really uncomfortable right now." -Kevin, on my compliments

"We should rename the show: Soccer. And make it all about soccer." -Sara, on a possible new title

"I want to see the third season set in a mental hospital after all the characters have been driven insane by all their drama. And I play an evil nurse." -Shaina, sharing her ideas for the next episode

No comments:

Twitter