Monday, July 21, 2008

Like Sex on the Beaches

what else is in the teaches of Peaches? whaaaaaaaa...? huhhhhhhh? riiiiiiiight? whaaaaaaaa..?

I'm having a pretty great time editing these photos... And perhaps because of the mood I'm in today, a lot of them are taking on more of a dark tone, but with a touch of class and high sophistication. After all, PSB is a seriouz school, and these are seriouz fotoz. Anyways, here's the latest:

I'm experimenting with different thingz... this pic prolly won't look the same in the end because I generally hate everything I do, and I'll prolly rework this image like ten more times before I'm even remotely satisfied.

-a.

2 comments:

Chris said...

thats fucking hot, A. Good work. CAN'T WAIT to see what you do with these. Love and kisses.

-C.

Larsen said...

Well done, a.

Twitter