Friday, August 8, 2008

Goodbye to Here!

C. update. Today was my last day interning at my oh-so-beloved here! networks, the gayest channel on cable. It's been a pretty excellent summer.

I got to meet some of my tv crushes: Canadian sweetheart Charlie David of Dante's Cove and sexy David Moretti of spin-off The Lair. I also got two t-shirts, three posters, and basically every gay movie or magazine ever. Sort of like Christmas but better. Totally gonna miss my super co-workers Jeannie Versaggi, Chris Van Kleef and Luis Lopez. Everybody was really nice and it was a great experience working in the professional television world. Check out my other blog about one of the fun shows on here! tv at The Lair Fan.

To check out some hot cable programming, visit the here! tv official website.

In other news, my 21st birthday fast approaches. If any blog readers are interested, head over to Splash Bar in NYC on Thursday, August 14th 2008. I'll be the drunk husky Filipino guy dancing in really embarassing fashion.

There's also a rough assembly of the show put together and I'm trying to get season 2 up and running online sometime in September. Really good footage (thanks Kevin!). I'm really excited for everyone to see the new stuff. And hopefully the rest of the photo shoot pics will be up sometime next week.

Till next time,
- (the ever fabulous) C.

2 comments:

::beancakes:: said...

oh, so you're describing yourself as "husky" now??? lolz...

have a fab throwdown on ur 21st. Get wasted, get promiscuous, get busy.

misses and kisses,
-a.

Chris said...

Fine. Fat, A. Fat.

PS. did have a super duper time FYI

<3 C.

Twitter