Sunday, July 13, 2008

PSB Photoshooooooooooot the Second

So today we shot the official second Photoshoot for Prep School Blues. I mean, technically this is the third, but we're not counting the first one because there was total recasting done (Nick for Tyrus, and Gabrielle is now a redhead instead of brunette...) Anyhooooooo, we traveled to Rockaway Beach to take some hot photos of the core cast (as soon as I start editing I'll post some samplers so you can see) minus Larsen, who UNFORTUNATELY couldn't make it due to... well... "complications and other obligations". But no matter we went ahead and shot, and I think that these end products will turn out pretty well.

We also had a really great time at the beach. I fell in love with a tight small orange speedo clad beefy latino lifeguard (effin irresistible), and also perved over some Eastern European twink siblings... you know, all in a days work.

-a.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh don't forget the total butch beach guard who made us pour out all our mikes hard onto the sand. "I know your faces". Ew.

-C.

Larsen said...

Hey everyone. Glad to hear to the photo shoot went well. I apologize for not being able to make it today, I finished moving my stuff inside at 1AM this morning and had to spend time with my father whom I won't be seeing for about 6 months. I look forward to seeing Alex's fabulous photos and all of you for the shoot of the next three episodes. Love the script and very excited to get going.

Take care and all the best,

Bryan

Twitter