Friday, July 18, 2008

PSB the Musical... Let me sing you it

...because there's nothing better than drama as-told-through song and dance, bitchez.

Wouldn't it be fantastic though if for one episode, the characters randomly broke into songs that pushed the narrative of the plot along? I mean, Fanelli is already in a band, Sara used to sing, Bryan and Nick are ACTORS so they should be able to fake it, and Appie does ballet. And Chris, we all know what a musical genius you are... therefore we deserve I deserve this. It would be fun and campy and queer in-manner-of HSM meets the girls' chorus of Gossip Girl meets Dante's Cove meets the OC. right?

right?

In other news, I've safely landed in Melbourne, Australia and will be here until the 23rd of August. Internet is the only way you can contact me, which kinda makes me sad C because I miss our little text conversations we had every freakin five minutes of every day I was away in LA.

Anyhoooooooo, ciao kiddos. I'll be keep y'all updated on the editing process. Pale skin, erections, and all...

-a.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Singing? Dancing? Sounds a little gay, A. Not my thing.

Twitter