Saturday, July 26, 2008

PSB... FYVP

Prep School Blues... For Your Viewing Pleasure

You know, it's pretty fantastic how the theme of the photoshoot has NADA at all to do with the actual Season 2 scripts (chris...!). And I say this because it would've been great if I had actually shot these in theme of soccer tryouts/school play/prom... I mean we technically already shot a prom scene, but I could've seriously kicked ass with some models in soccer outfits. Anyhooooooo, here are some edited pics from the Beach Series. Ummmm, no disclaimers or anything, buuuuuut... hahaha, no. I don't need to explain myself.

I think they're pretty neat.

In other news, Australia is going well. I'm freezing because it's winter time here now, and I'm up in the mountains so that doesn't really help, temperature wise... So everything is pretty bland here, where I am in the Yarra Valley region of Melbourne, and unfortunately because we're doing production everyday here, I'm kept pretty busy, so I don't really have time to leave the studio and go do shit (like have a nightcap at the pub, or go dancing with the locals... [p.s. Aussie boys are either reaaaally unattractive or reallly sexy, and when they're good, they're freaking GOOD... i'm totz getting my perv on here], and goddamn it I really wanted to go out west to the Outback!), so yeah. The only joy I've found here (besides the peace and tranquility and utter beauty of the picturesque landscape) is the fact that even though fashion here isn't what it should be (even though Australia is like hella Americanized), I have found the CUTEST fucking underwear here, ranging from G-Strings to Hipsters to Boy Shorts... so effin cute. I'm literally gonna come back to the states with $100 AUD worth of underwear. My junk is gonna feel so nice wrapped in that fabric.

ALright, so on to some FoTOz...

I decided to include a little bit of the script in this picture, just to provide a little dialogue between the two characters in the image. And it fits too because Sara (loveyoubitch!) does look like an ice-queen here, though that may have something to do with the fact that... oh nevermind (It's amazing that the cast and crew have more scandalz going on than the actual fictional [based on true life] characters do... simply amazing] hahah, lolz)


And then this is my retro-50s throwback, just because I felt like it. Sara and Fanelli look so perfectly posed in this picture, and with a little color adjustment and some overlaying filters, I made this look.

This reminds me of those Calvin Klein ads where everyone is all like emo//serious and glaring at each other or at the camera. This would be an ad for Ray-Bans and Nike trunks. 


So this is just what some of the Edgar/Gabrielle photos look like post-editing. Fun stuff, no?

Stay tuned for more, kids.
-a.

No comments:

Twitter