Monday, February 8, 2010

Spotlight: Nicholas DiMichele in Prep School Blues

For our second spotlight feature on the blog, here's a little web interview with Prep School Blues fan favorite Nicholas DiMichele.

Q: What got you into acting?
Nick: Too far back. I can't remember.

Q: Favorite roles? Inspirations?
Nick: Anything Tim Roth, Marlon Brando, Ewan McGreggor.

Q: How did you get involved in the PSB project?
Nick: My friend Bryan did an original pilot with another actor as Jack, and when he was replaced I was suggested. I had an audition.


Q: Do you have any favorite/distinctive memories from working on PSB?
Nick: I think I was pretty drunk the whole time...

Q: How did you connect with your PSB character? Any specific challenges?
Nick: Challenges? The cold-as-hell graveyard scene was the most challenging.

Q: What are you doing now? Any current projects/plans?
Nick: Working most closely with my band, The Kobolds, and auditioning. Waiting for a few great projects I did last year to be released for a reel.

Thanks so much, Nick!

Nick is a wonderful, dynamic actor and working with him is always a pleasure! Learn more about Nick at his official website

No comments:

Twitter