Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Many Faces of Chris Conner


So who's the man behind these videos? Well, my name is Chris Conner and I am the writer director of Prep School Blues as well as The Demon Lady, Lonely Ridge and the upcoming series Divas. I suddenly realized that there's not that much information about me up on this blog, so here's the many faces of me. And by the way, above is a photo of me in front of my favorite place in New York City, the Metropolitan Opera House.

First off, here's a short bio of me featured on the First Run Film Festival website earlier this year:

Christopher Conner graduated May 2009 from Tisch School of the Arts at NYU. Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Chris enjoys going to the Metropolitan Opera, volunteering for international charities and spending time with his loving Filipino American Family. Recently, Chris devoted himself to an innovative production of The Trojan Women at NYU's Experimental Theater Wing. The Demon Lady was a very personal and political film for Chris, a true labor of love that he hopes will challenge, excite and titillate audiences.

Now, here's some of my various guises over the years, generally tran-ed out. Just for sh*ts and giggles. And because I'm up at the ungodly hour of 6:30 am and bored.

At Wal-Mart trying on some Hannah Montana extensions.

Dominatrix Chris as the Halle Berry Catwoman.

Wearing Sara's Guinevere costume and wig after the shoot of "The Boy King"

Fetish Cop.

So that's me, ladies and gents. For more information on my film work or other projects, feel free to contact me directly at prepschoolblues@gmail.com

No comments:

Twitter