Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The disAbility Project

Just wanted to share my story about a wonderful group of people I had the pleasure of working with earlier this year. Here's the behind-the-scenes videos I created for the Uppity Theater Company's DisAbility Project Production of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

This first video features interviews with cast and crew of the play.



Next, here's a music video I shot of one number from the play.



Co-founded by Joan Lipkin and Fran Cohen, The DisAbility Project represents one of the most comprehensive creative endeavors in the Midwest to address issues of disability and creativity. Few organizations in the country have presented such a broad-based collaboration between disabled and able-bodied actors, artists, designers, activists, and other members of the community.

To learn more about the DisAbility Project, check out their Official Website and YouTube Channel (which I designed!)

No comments:

Twitter