Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Demon Lady - First Run Screening

Why did I put up this pic of Zephyr smiling? Well...more than a year after our shoot, "The Demon Lady" will finally premiere next month! So, after a very long wait and a complex set of circumstances, my film "The Demon Lady" will be screened at the Maurice Kanbar Institute of Film and Television's First Run Film Festival 2010. Contrary to previous updates I put out on twitter and facebook, the film will be screened in the festival proper at 1:30 PM on Sunday April 11, 2010 at New York University's Cantor Film Center (36 8th Street New York, NY 10003, Room 200).

Below is the afternoon's films screening schedule, including some excellent films you should also watch by my fellow classmates from NYU.

Keep checking back for more information on screenings of "The Demon Lady" and my other films!

No comments:

Twitter