Friday, April 2, 2010

The Turing Love Affair

So if you checked out the First Run Festival Page, you may have noticed that THE DEMON LADY, also known as the greatest film of all time (at least by me haha), is followed in screening order by The Turning Love Affair. Just wanted to blog a bit and say that there is no reason to turn around and walk out right after my movie, because you should stay and check out this amazing science fiction neo noir romance by my classmate Natasha Kermani, whom I met in Darrell Wilson's Advanced Experimental Film Workshop 08-09, the same class where I developed The Demon Lady.

THE TURING LOVE AFFAIR is the story of a beautiful cyborg accused of murdering a famous composer aboard a space station. I got to witness firsthand some of the pre-production, shooting and footage of this film and you can trust me, it's not to be missed. Watch this poetic masterpiece on April 11, 2010 1:30 PM at Cantor Film Center.

For more information, check out www.turingloveaffair.com

No comments:

Twitter