Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm a Vampire Lesbian


Well not really, but it's Halloween so I thought I'd say so anyway.  Oh Halloween, the time of costumes, candy, and the traditional Vampire Lesbian Movie Marathon. How wonderful to be a vampire lesbian, especially played by the oh-so-French Catherine Deneuve.

Should I be a Vampire Lesbian for Halloween? I don't know. I mean, this is New York. This is the village. But could I, Chris Conner, truly do justice to this great genre? Men have done it before (vampire lesbians of sodom), but that's a rare and special event.

Perhaps I'll make a vampire lesbian film? I am a film student.  A dark, erotic gothic masterpiece?  Maybe. So many great (well, some great) directors have done vampire lesbian work (Jess Franco, Tony Scott).

How does one truly pay homage to the great vampire lesbians of our generation? Maybe I'll just pop in a DVD of The Hunger and cosy up with a bottle of wine. Red wine of course. 

Some of my favorite Lesbian Vampire Classics of Cinema:

7.  Eternal


Have a sexy, fabulous Halloween darlings.

xoxo C.



No comments:

Twitter